Fisher-Price Activity City Gym to Jumbo Play Mat
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
In baby’s city, dogs crinkle, cats jingle, and shiny campers fly in the sky. A panda and a sloth are workout buddies and the ice cream truck delivers treats to the snowy mountains. The Activity City Gym to Jumbo Playmat from Fisher-Price offers almost 4 feet of space for your baby to explore as they grow from lay and play, to tummy time, to sitting up and zooming all around. It comes with 7 toys, including a self-discovery mirror and bat-at toys that attach to the removable toy bar, plus a push-along ice cream truck that plays up to 25 minutes of music. As your child grows, the playmat becomes the setting for endless driving adventures as toddlers push the play pieces from the farm through the city and over the highest snowy peaks. Exploring this city helps strengthen baby’s gross motor skills, as well as engaging their visual and auditory senses.
- Infant activity gym with extra-large, machine-washable playmat that becomes a vehicle mat for toddler play
- Jumbo playmat reaches almost 4 feet long for plenty of space for lay & play, tummy time, and vehicle zooming
- Motion-activated ice cream truck plays 25 minutes of music and lights when baby bats it or pushes it along
- Comes with 7 toys, including 3 vehicles, 2 animals, and 2 role-play pieces
- Play grows with baby from infant to toddler