Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Baby Margaret Talking Plush
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood is an animated program for preschoolers ages 2 to 4 that builds on the pioneering PBS series, Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood. This series tells its engaging stories about the life of a preschooler using musical strategies grounded in Fred Rogers’ landmark social-emotional curriculum. Through imagination, creativity and music, Daniel and his friends learn the key social skills necessary for school and for life. Daniel Tiger's little sister, Baby Margaret, is so cute and lovable! It's so much fun to play with Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Baby Margaret Feature Plush. She's soft and cuddly and comes with her favorite stuffy, Pandy! Press her hand to hear her say adorable baby sounds which include, “hi hi,” “night-night,” “ding ding,” and more! Batteries included. Ages 2+.
- Soft and cuddly Baby Margaret feature plush is perfect for hugging, singing and playing make believe
- Press her paw to hear her say baby sounds
- Includes her favorite stuffy, Pandy!
- Baby Margaret measures 11"H
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included) - Suggested for ages 2+