Need something fixed? Call in your little builder! With the Fisher-Price Drillin' Action Tool Set, little ones can screw the "wood" pieces together with their very own drill that actually works! This lean, mean, drillin' machine works in forward and reverse, makes realistic drilling sounds, and comes with interchangeable drill bits, so preschoolers can choose the right one for the job. And everything stores easily within the toolbox, making cleanup a breeze! Your little DIY-er will love building and repairing with the Drillin' Action Tool Set! Where development comes into play Fine Motor Skills: Lining up screws with the holes and drilling the screws helps preschoolers strengthen fine motor movements. Early Engineering Skills: Matching up the right drill bits with the right screws. Discovering how the drill works to attach the pieces of "wood" together. Figuring out how to unscrew the screws. It's all engineering—and it's all fun! Imagination: Pretending to build or repair stuff helps preschoolers build their imagination in a big way! (Ask what they're building—you'll be surprised at what they say!)
- Realistic drilling action & sounds!
- Drill in forward or reverse—just squeeze the handle to activate drill
- 2 wood pieces give kids a project to complete!
- 3 interchangeable drill bits that correspond to 3 matching screws—select the right one for the job!
- Pieces fit in toolbox for easy cleanup
- Helps little ones develop fine motor skills while giving problem solving skills & confidence a big boost!
- Includes 2 AA batteries
- Ages 2-6 years