LEGO® DOTS Adventure Bracelets 41918, New 2021 (34 Pieces)
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
- Treat a young designer to the fun of making cute friendship bracelets with this limited-edition LEGO® DOTS Adventure Bracelets (41918) kit, featuring 2 adjustable bands and 32 tiles
- Kids can grow their sense of self-expression as they decorate and share the adjustable bracelets, following the included patterns or coming up with their own, unique look
- These colorful tiles can be combined with other sets for shared creative fun with friends; Kids can also use tiles from the LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS - Series 2 pack (41916) to jazz up their bracelet-making kit
- Any fan of DIY or arts and crafts will love this creative kit; The bracelets and colorful decorated tiles will make a great Holiday present, holiday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up
- With the bracelets each measuring over 7” (20cm) long from top to bottom, this fun bracelet-making kit lets young designers practice their creations and then share or wear them