Manhattan Toy 15" Baby Stella Peach with Light Brown Hair Soft First Baby Doll for Ages 1+
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
The Baby Stella Doll Peach doll with light brown tuft features lifelike toes, belly button and a plump tummy and a magnetic pacifier that attaches to the mouth of the doll. The embroidered features add to the delightful design. Plus, the removable outfit and diaper encourage dress up play. It's the perfect first doll for young toddlers to help in fostering motor development, cause and effect learning and nurturing role play.
- Baby Stella Peach with Light Brown Hair features a pacifier that attaches magnetically to her mouth, a small tuft of hair, pink hair ribbon and a color coordinated sleeveless blouse and gingham patterned two-piece outfit with a hook and loop closure for easy doll clothing changes.
- With her warm smile and open arms embrace, Baby Stella Blonde is meant to be cuddled, snuggled and held tightly.
- Baby Stella dolls all feature magnetic pacifiers, life-like toes, fingers and belly button, perfectly plump tummies and embroidered facial features. With removable and interchangeable doll outfits, these ultra-soft and huggable first baby dolls truly are Baby's First Friend.
- Measuring 15 inches head to toe, Baby Stella Peach with Light Brown Hair is a suitable fabric doll for 1 year and up. Arriving in giftable retail packaging, Baby Stella Peach and all of the Baby Stella nurturing doll accessories are perfect gifts and toys for toddler girls and boys. Surface washable only.
- Baby Stella dolls come in a variety of fabric skin tones and hair styles, with cloth dolls for girls and boys. The Baby Stella collection also features a wide variety of baby doll accessories, from doll clothing and caregiving playsets, to doll carriers and furniture. Baby Stella inspires little ones to role-play, nurture, and care.