Mattel Games - Apples To Apples Picture Time
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
This kid-friendly version of Apples to Apples®, the Family Party Game Even Granny Apples Can Play™, will be a hit for 3 to 6 players ages 5 years and up, on game night or any night. Designed for younger kids' level of comprehension, the cards are language-free! Each round, the judge plays a Green Apple card with an emoji. The other players choose a Red Apple picture card from their hand that they think best matches the emoji. The judge then picks the winner and that player gets a point. A great first introduction to the classic game of Apples to Apples.
- First, the judge for that round plays a Green Apple card. Unlike the classic Apples to Apples® game, this card doesn't feature a descriptive word; instead, it has an emoji, like a smiley face or shivering face.
- Each of the other players chooses a Red Apple card from their hand that makes the best or the silliest combination with the emoji.
- The Red Apple cards also have no words, just pictures that represent many different things, like a robot or riding a horse.
- The judge of each round decides the winner. Kids will be able to practice making comparisons while having a blast making outrageous matches!
- Makes a great gift or party favor for kids ages 5 years and older.