PAW Patrol, True Metal Mighty Meteor Die-Cast Track Set with Exclusive Chase Vehicle, 1:55 Scale
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
Join PAW Patrol’s Chase for charged up rescues with the Charged Up True Metal Mighty Meteor Track Set! Harold Humdinger and his evil robot have stolen the Mighty Meteor and it’s up to you to save it! Compatible with the 1:55 scale True Metal die-cast vehicles (each sold separately), this all-new track set includes an exclusive Charged Up Chase die-cast Vehicle, and a detachable Jet launcher to speed to the rescue. Load your True Metal Charged Up Vehicle into the Jet launcher and press the lever to send Chase swooping around the track, rescuing the meteor right out of the robot’s hand! Remove the Jet launcher from the track set and soar through the skies on more charged up adventures with Chase. Store six True Metal Vehicles (each sold separately) in the base of the track’s tower. Swoop to the rescue with the PAW Patrol True Metal Mighty Meteor Track Set!
- Save the Mighty Meteor from the evil robot! This action-packed track set for 1:55 scale True Metal Vehicles looks like the Mighty Lookout Tower, perfect for storytelling play.
- Load the exclusive Charged Up Chase True Metal Vehicle in the Jet launcher and remove it for exciting air rescues. Re-attach the Jet and push the lever to send Chase around the track!
- The Mighty Meteor Track Set has enough room at the base of its tower to store 6 PAW Patrol True Metal die-cast Vehicles (sold separately) from your collection!
- The True Metal Mighty Meteor Track Set makes a great gift for PAW Patrol fans aged 3 and up. Adult assembly required. Collect all of the True Metal Vehicles (sold separately) for a charged up rescue!
- Includes: 1 Track Set, 1 Meteor, 1 Jet Launcher, 1 Exclusive True Metal Vehicle, 1 Instruction Guide
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.