Peg Perego Rialto Booster Chair, Licorice
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
The Rialto is the booster seat that is easy to open, close and carry anywhere. Allowing baby to sit on a grown-up chair, the Rialto is ideal for journeys and outings, as well as at home. With its five position height adjustment, it is suitable for children nine months and up. Included a removable dishwasher-safe folding tray and practical carrying bag. The Rialto is an innovative new booster seat designed to accompany the on-the-go family anywhere. With its compact fold, the Rialto is easily stored in the included carrying bag and offers a great alternative to the typical restaurant high chair. A three-point safety harness secures the child in the Rialto, while holding straps are used to secure the seat to both behind and below the dining chair. Non-skid rubber pads on the base aid in keeping the Rialto in place. The booster seat is outfitted in Prima Classe material that is easy to clean and comes in the three unique gender-neutral colors to complement any kitchen.Non-skid rubber pads keep booster chair in place.
- 100% Polyurethane
- Made In Italy. Can be adjusted to five different height positions; seat back and base fold easily to create a compact fold
- Three-point safety harness secures child in seat and dual attachment straps connect behind and below dining chair
- Includes carrying bag and removable, dishwasher-safe folding tray. Armrest is ergonomically designed
- Beautiful, buttery soft upholstery that is durable and easy-to-clean
- Compact Fold : Seat back and base fold easily to create a compact fold
- Weighs just over six pounds, but is sturdy enough to hold up to 45 pounds in lowest height position