How do I return an item?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Online purchases or in store purchased must be returned within 30 days to our Online Returns Center by mail to receive a refund of the price of the item and any applicable taxes will be issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item.
- Items must be returned with original sales receipt or packing slip, in new, or like-new condition, and in its original packaging, and with all paperwork including manuals, assembly instructions, as well as all accessories and hardware to ensure full credit.
- If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact our Customer Support immediately at
Please note the following items that cannot be returned due to sanitary and hygiene reasons.
- Breastfeeding and feeding items and accessories
- Potty training and accessories, diapering and accessories, bath tubs and bath accessories, wipes
- Pregnancy pillows
- Thermometers, pacifiers, powders, liquids
In addition to the policy guidelines outlined above, some additional policies are listed below. Used strollers and car seats cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason.
- Please set your stroller up at home on a carpeted or clean surface and try it out with your child or children in it.
- Please test all stroller functions while indoors on a carpeted or clean surface.
- Once the stroller has been used outside, we cannot accept the return as it can no longer be sold as new.
- All Shipping costs will not be refunded unless the item is being returned because it is damaged or defective.
How To Return Your Item:
- Please contact us via email at
email@example.com authorize an RMA number.
- Send the item in its original packaging.
- Use packing material to prevent damage during the return shipping delivery.
- Include a copy of the packing slip or if the packing slip is not available, a note with your name, address, RMA number, the return reason.
- Please note that an RMA number is required or the return may be refused.
- We suggest to use a trackable shipping method (example: UPS) as we are not responsible for items lost during the returned shipping process.
GOODIES FOR KIDDIES reserves the right to refuse any returns if they do not meet our return requirements.