Scare school graduate turned wannabe comedian, Tylor Tuskmon is the star of the Disney+ Series, Monsters at Work. Scaring used to be the name of the game at Monsters, Inc. but now, it's laughter they're after! This figure has authentic design and multiple movable joints for recreating the struggle to adapt to the unexpected company changes. While practicing his comedic skills to become a power-inducing Jokester, Tylor uses his talents as a mechanic for the Monsters, Inc. Facilities team (MIFT). Tylor's wide horns and bullish purple body stands 7.9 inches (20.1 cm) tall and can recreate his shenanigans with the MIFT crew or make a monstrously impressive display. Includes one figure. Colors and decoration may vary.
- Relive the workplace antics of Monsters at Work's hesitant MIFT mechanic Tylor with this action figure based on the Disney Animation character
- The Tylor character figure stands 7.9 inches (20.1 cm) tall and features moveable joints for dynamic posing or play recreate his day to day movements as he helps keep Monstropolis powered while practicing his joke-telling skills
- Designed with true-to-character detail, this figure really brings the relatable monster character to life, with wide horns, authentic expression and scary build
- Collectors can collect characters from the Monsters, Inc. team or mix and match with other action figures to expand their collection to monstrous heights! Each figure sold separately, subject to availability
- Makes a laughter-inducing gift for action figure enthusiasts and Monsters at Work fans ages 3 years old and up